The Perfect Venue For Your Perfect Day!
Video Credit to Kim Sprenger Films
BanBury offers a full-service catering department, a beautiful facility and an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Nestled along the banks of the Boise River in Eagle, Idaho, BanBury offers a great location for any event. BanBury has always maintained an exceptional level of service in the restaurant, on the course, and in the pro shop.
From small, intimate meetings to extravagant weddings and receptions, our staff has left a lasting impression on all of our guests. We accommodate close to 40 weddings every year as well as various meetings, birthdays, anniversaries, golf outings, rehearsal dinners, and more.
Our staff is involved in making your event a success. We take all the guesswork out of planning. Leave the work to us so you can enjoy your event!
How Many People Can You Accommodate At Your Facility?
- We are an indoor/outdoor facility. We have two separate rooms inside as well as two fully covered patios and a lawn area.
- Utilizing both inside and outside we can accommodate up to 350 people.
- Our lawn area has a spectacular view of the golf course and lake. We use this area to accommodate wedding ceremonies of up to 350 people.
What Is Included In The Room Rental Price?
- Tables, Chairs, Linens, Glassware, Silverware, Dishes, Set-up, and Clean-up.
Can We Make An Appointment To Tour Your Facility?
- Yes, we would encourage you to set up an appointment with Alexa Wilson so she can personally show you around our facility and answer all of your questions. Although, we are a public facility you may also come down anytime during business hours without an appointment.
Can We Bring In Our Own Cake?
- Yes, and if you would like, our coordinator and her staff will cut and serve your cake for $50.
Can We Bring In Our Own Catering?
- No, we have a very extensive menu with many different choices. If you don't see what you like on our menu let us know what you would like and we will put something together for you!
Do You Provide Extra Equipment For Parties Such As Canopies, Arches, and Chair Covers?
- We do not have any of the above equipment but highly recommend our premier vendor Event Rent, for all of your desired equipment. You can look at their website for more information: www.eventrentidaho.com. We can, however, assist you in renting your desired equipment and will add the charges to our bill.
Is There Adequate, Nearby Parking?
- Yes, we have approximately 300 parking spaces.
- If your party needs more parking, we are located in the middle of a neighborhood so your guests may park in front of houses as long as they do not block anyone's drive way.
Is There a Dance Floor? Are There Ample Electrical Outlets?
- We do not have a dance floor in house, but we can help you rent one through Event Rent. Call Alexa for pricing.
- Yes, we have plenty of electrical outlets and extension cords for your use.
Are There Restrictions Regarding Alcohol, Smoking, or Music?
- You must purchase liquor through us
- If you bring in your own beer or wine, we charge a $10 per bottle corkage fee and a $75 per keg tapping fee.
- Smoking is permitted outside only
- All amplified music and sound must cease outside at 10pm. You may bring the DJ/music inside until 2am.
Are There Changing Rooms For The Wedding Party?
- We can transform the Harbottle room into a Bride's Changing room. Most of the time, the Bride and Bridesmaids arrive with their hair and make-up already done and then just put on their dresses here. This also makes a great, pre-wedding hang out for the girls.
- Most of the time the Groom and all the Groomsmen are completely ready when they arrive on the day of the wedding. Sometimes they put their tuxes on in the men's restroom but this is very rare.
Is There a Wedding Coordinator on Staff?
- During your wedding and reception, an on-site coordinator will be here on staff to help with all of your needs. We also help with all of your set up and clean up and make sure that the timeline of events for your event run smoothly.